Tradewind Aviation Salaries
How much do employees at Tradewind Aviation get paid? See the latest salaries by department and role.
The average estimated annual salary at Tradewind Aviation is or $37 per hour.
At Tradewind Aviation, the highest paid job is a Business Development Director at $158,000 annually and the lowest is a Customer Service Agent at $22,957 annually. Average Tradewind Aviation salaries by department include: Flight Operations at $64,000, Management at $127,000, Engineering at $62,923, IT at $100,000, Sales at $41,600, Customer Service at $22,957, Maintenance at $127,000. Salaries contributed from Tradewind Aviation job listings like Airline Pilot, Aircraft Mechanic, Project Manager, Flight Instructor, Sales Representative and other.
Portjobs data has a total of 12 salary records from Tradewind Aviation jobs.
Tradewind Aviation Salary Averages By Department
Tradewind Aviation Salary Averages By Role
- Airline Pilot$58,667 per year3 salaries
- Aircraft Mechanic$62,923 per year2 salaries
- Project Manager$100,000 per year1 salaries
- Flight Instructor$80,000 per year1 salaries
- Sales Representative$41,600 per year1 salaries
- Customer Service Agent$22,957 per year1 salaries
- Business Manager$158,000 per year1 salaries
- Aircraft Technician$127,000 per year1 salaries
- Administrative Assistant$96,000 per year1 salaries
- Tradewind Aviation