Toronto Pearson Salaries
How much do employees at Toronto Pearson get paid? See the latest salaries by department and role.
The average estimated annual salary at Toronto Pearson is or $46 per hour.
At Toronto Pearson, the highest paid job is a Officer, Aviation Safety Management Systems and Regulatory Audit at $300,000 annually and the lowest is a Inventory Specialist, Mechanical - Passenger Board Bridge at $52,000 annually. Average Toronto Pearson salaries by department include: Safety at $190,000, Security at $81,500, Operations at $95,000, Maintenance at $55,000, Human Resources at $56,000, Management at $52,000, Sales at $62,610. Salaries contributed from Toronto Pearson job listings like Aviation Safety, Aviation Analyst, Security Officer, Airport Technician, Recruitment Specialist and other.
Portjobs data has a total of 9 salary records from Toronto Pearson jobs.
Toronto Pearson Salary Averages By Department
Toronto Pearson Salary Averages By Role
- Aviation Safety$190,000 per year2 salaries
- Aviation Analyst$95,000 per year1 salaries
- Security Officer$96,000 per year1 salaries
- Airport Technician$55,000 per year1 salaries
- Recruitment Specialist$56,000 per year1 salaries
- Inventory Coordinator$52,000 per year1 salaries
- Retail Sales Worker$62,610 per year1 salaries
- TSA/TSO Airport Security$67,000 per year1 salaries
- Toronto Pearson