Port of Long Beach Salaries
How much do employees at Port of Long Beach get paid? See the latest salaries by department and role.
The average estimated annual salary at Port of Long Beach is or $41 per hour.
At Port of Long Beach, the highest paid job is a Manager - Security Operation at $155,000 annually and the lowest is a Water Conservation Intern (Non career) at $37,483 annually. Average Port of Long Beach salaries by department include: Operations at $108,707, Maintenance at $41,782, Legal Services at $140,000, IT at $107,160, Human Resources at $88,000, Management at $155,000, Engineering at $43,556, Sales at $109,843. Salaries contributed from Port of Long Beach job listings like Healthcare, Aviation Analyst, Water Utility Worker, Attorney, Marine Science and other.
Portjobs data has a total of 14 salary records from Port of Long Beach jobs.
Port of Long Beach Salary Averages By Department
Port of Long Beach Salary Averages By Role
- Healthcare$62,640 per year3 salaries
- Aviation Analyst$108,707 per year2 salaries
- Water Utility Worker$41,782 per year2 salaries
- Attorney$140,000 per year1 salaries
- Marine Science$55,548 per year1 salaries
- Project Manager$107,160 per year1 salaries
- Recruitment Specialist$88,000 per year1 salaries
- Operations Manager$155,000 per year1 salaries
- Support Engineer$43,556 per year1 salaries
- Sales Representative$109,843 per year1 salaries
- Port of Long Beach