MSP Airport Salaries
How much do employees at MSP Airport get paid? See the latest salaries by department and role.
The average estimated annual salary at MSP Airport is or $25 per hour.
At MSP Airport, the highest paid job is a Attorney II at $129,000 annually and the lowest is a Cabin Agent - $15.19/Hour at $31,702 annually. Average MSP Airport salaries by department include: Cargo Services at $37,914, Crew at $66,440, Cleaning at $41,010, Operations at $62,403, Sales at $37,983, Retail at $34,436, Management at $37,983, Transportation at $37,649, Legal Services at $129,000. Salaries contributed from MSP Airport job listings like Warehouse Agent, Airport Cleaning Agent, Sales Representative, Airport Cashier, Inventory Coordinator and other.
Portjobs data has a total of 14 salary records from MSP Airport jobs.
MSP Airport Salary Averages By Department
MSP Airport Salary Averages By Role
- Warehouse Agent$37,914 per year3 salaries
- Airport Cleaning Agent$41,010 per year2 salaries
- Sales Representative$37,983 per year1 salaries
- Airport Cashier$34,436 per year1 salaries
- Inventory Coordinator$37,983 per year1 salaries
- Cabin Agent$31,702 per year1 salaries
- Ramp Agent$37,649 per year1 salaries
- Attorney$129,000 per year1 salaries
- Parts Clerk$73,045 per year1 salaries
- Flight Attendant$101,178 per year1 salaries
- Crew Schedule Coordinator$51,761 per year1 salaries
- MSP Airport