Military Sealift Command Salaries
How much do employees at Military Sealift Command get paid? See the latest salaries by department and role.
The average estimated annual salary at Military Sealift Command is or $32 per hour.
At Military Sealift Command, the highest paid job is a First Assistant Engineer - Mixed Work Schedule at $119,225 annually and the lowest is a Any Entry Level at $29,609 annually. Average Military Sealift Command salaries by department include: Engineering at $75,528, Maintenance at $69,599, Shipping at $46,346, Crew at $93,452, Security at $82,054, Governance at $40,984, Communications at $76,763, Operations at $57,962. Salaries contributed from Military Sealift Command job listings like Marine Engineer, Ship Cook, Damage Control Officer, Seafarer, Marine Officer and other.
Portjobs data has a total of 23 salary records from Military Sealift Command jobs.
Military Sealift Command Salary Averages By Department
Military Sealift Command Salary Averages By Role
- Marine Engineer$58,292 per year4 salaries
- Ship Cook$45,967 per year3 salaries
- Damage Control Officer$93,368 per year2 salaries
- Seafarer$46,346 per year2 salaries
- Marine Officer$93,452 per year2 salaries
- Support Engineer$110,000 per year2 salaries
- Security Officer$82,054 per year1 salaries
- Storekeeper$40,984 per year1 salaries
- Ship Communications Officer$76,763 per year1 salaries
- Operations Specialist$57,962 per year1 salaries
- Ship maintenance$29,609 per year1 salaries
- Maintenance Technician$52,206 per year1 salaries
- Electronic Technician$82,540 per year1 salaries
- Electrician$66,502 per year1 salaries