Endeavor Air Salaries
How much do employees at Endeavor Air get paid? See the latest salaries by department and role.
The average estimated annual salary at Endeavor Air is or $39 per hour.
At Endeavor Air, the highest paid job is a Direct Entry Captain + $30,000 sign-on bonus at $310,900 annually and the lowest is a Flight Operations Training Administrative Assistant at $19 annually. Average Endeavor Air salaries by department include: Crew at $70,423, Maintenance at $78,903, Management at $40,005, Operations at $63,667, Flight Operations at $193,523, Inspection at $58,159, Safety at $67,000. Salaries contributed from Endeavor Air job listings like Flight Attendant, Aviation Analyst, Maintenance Technician, Aircraft Maintainer, Airline Pilot and other.
Portjobs data has a total of 23 salary records from Endeavor Air jobs.
Endeavor Air Salary Averages By Department
Endeavor Air Salary Averages By Role
- Flight Attendant$84,642 per year3 salaries
- Aviation Analyst$54,500 per year2 salaries
- Maintenance Technician$91,305 per year2 salaries
- Aircraft Maintainer$66,500 per year2 salaries
- Airline Pilot$240,798 per year2 salaries
- Administrative Assistant$24,010 per year2 salaries
- Airport Operations Agent$56,000 per year2 salaries
- Airport Ground Staff$58,000 per year1 salaries
- Flight Instructor$98,973 per year1 salaries
- Safety Specialist$67,000 per year1 salaries
- Control Center Operator$82,000 per year1 salaries
- Flight Dispatcher$54,262 per year1 salaries
- Airport Inspection$65,000 per year1 salaries
- Crew Controller$56,349 per year1 salaries
- Aircraft Inspector$51,317 per year1 salaries
- Endeavor Air