About Alaska Airlines
For 90 years, Alaska Airlines and the people who make us who we are, have been guided by integrity, caring, ingenuity, professionalism, and a unique spirit—a spirit that has grown out of our geographical roots.
Who we are today is a direct result of our history and the amazing people involved in it; a long list of aviation milestones, paired with countless stories of people being remarkable to help others.
All these milestones, good deeds, and community involvement have helped us grow us from a small regional airline to an international carrier. With more than 44+ million customers a year, our route system spans more than 120 destinations and five countries.
Alaska Airlines Salaries
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Agent $37,833/year
- Passenger Service Agent $38,088/year
- Payroll Specialist $44,390/year
- Cargo Services
- Warehouse Agent $39,654/year
- Cargo Handler $36,022/year
- Cargo Service Agent $37,076/year
- Aircraft Maintainer $82,408/year
- Airport Technician $46,958/year
- Maintenance Technician $46,958/year
- Flight Operations
- Airline Pilot $207,002/year
- Simulator Technician $99,700/year
- Ramp Agent $43,069/year
- Software Engineer $225,133/year
- Alaska Airlines