Air New Zealand Salaries
How much do employees at Air New Zealand get paid? See the latest salaries by department and role.
The average estimated annual salary at Air New Zealand is or $36 per hour.
At Air New Zealand, the highest paid job is a Jet Maintenance Operations Centre Engineer at $128,000 annually and the lowest is a Part Time Cleaner - Auckland at $42,000 annually. Average Air New Zealand salaries by department include: Cargo Services at $52,196, Operations at $80,262, Customer Service at $57,392, Crew at $58,300, Flight Operations at $100,000, Management at $91,000, Cleaning at $42,000, Finance at $104,000, Safety at $119,537, Engineering at $75,000, Maintenance at $128,000. Salaries contributed from Air New Zealand job listings like Baggage Handler, Customer Service Agent, Airline Pilot, Operations Manager, Aircraft Cabin Cleaner and other.
Portjobs data has a total of 17 salary records from Air New Zealand jobs.
Air New Zealand Salary Averages By Department
Air New Zealand Salary Averages By Role
- Baggage Handler$49,421 per year3 salaries
- Customer Service Agent$57,392 per year2 salaries
- Airline Pilot$100,000 per year1 salaries
- Operations Manager$91,000 per year1 salaries
- Aircraft Cabin Cleaner$42,000 per year1 salaries
- Aircraft Load Agent$60,523 per year1 salaries
- Accounting and Auditing Services$104,000 per year1 salaries
- Business Analyst$100,000 per year1 salaries
- Flight Attendant$69,600 per year1 salaries
- Crew Controller$47,000 per year1 salaries
- Safety Specialist$119,537 per year1 salaries
- Aircraft Engineer$75,000 per year1 salaries
- Aircraft Maintainer$128,000 per year1 salaries
- Cargo Warehouse Agent$60,523 per year1 salaries
- Air New Zealand