About Airports Council International
Airports Council International (ACI) represents the collective interests of airports around the world to promote excellence in the aviation industry. We do this by working with governments, regional ACI members, experts, and international organizations like ICAO to develop policies, programs, and best practices that advance airport standards globally.
ACI World contributes to the safety, security, and sustainability of the global aviation industry by advancing the collective interests of airports and the communities they serve and promoting excellence in airport management and operations.
- Promote industry excellence by providing members with innovative tools and expertise
- Support the capacity of airports to provide safe, secure air transportation
- Represent the interests of airports to international and national policymakers
- Foster collaboration between airports, governments, industry stakeholders, and international organizations
- Maximize cooperation and assistance between airports Increase public awareness of the social and economic importance of airports
Airports Council International Salaries
- Operations Manager $134,112/year
- Executive $139,880/year
- Engineering Manager $129,280/year
- Mechanical Engineer $47,375/year
- Project Manager $136,364/year
- Airports Council International