Airport: Minneapolis St Paul Intl (MSP)
Airport Cashier Job description
Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring full-time and part-time Retail Cashiers to join our team at Minneapolis Airport in Saint Paul, Minnesota. As a Retail Cashier, you'll be responsible for providing excellent guest service and managing all transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Greets and acknowledges guests, answers their questions and assists them whenever possible.
- Processes sale with appropriate point of sale system, accepts payment, counts change and bags merchandise.
- Maintains records related to sales.
- Routinely stocks merchandise and faces items on shelves.
- Verifies amount of bank at beginning and the end of each shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized store or stand.
- Maintains orderly back-stock and knows where goods are to be found.
- Completes all related close-out paperwork.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in retail or customer service environment preferred.
- Good communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and co-workers.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately handle money and count change.
- Capable of following job guidelines and supervisors' instructions.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand for the entire length of shift.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently.
- Bending, reaching, and climbing on step stool.
- Visual acuity is sufficient to see and distinguish merchandise and operate point-of-sale system.
- Majority of time spent in the indoor, climate-controlled environments of retail store
- May also be exposed to a partially sheltered outdoor environment subject to climate fluctuations.
The pay rate for this position is $16.50 / hour
At Delaware North, we care about our associates’ professional and personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee assistance program, training and development, employee discounts, and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition reimbursement are available for eligible associates.
Similar Airport Cashier jobs
- 0 applicants
- Senior, Mid-Level
- 6 hour shift
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Free parking
- Annual bonus
- Hurry up