Flight Dispatcher Job description
The executive is operations personnel who will be assigned duties in OCC to assist flight dispatcher in operations. He should be able to perform job functions efficiently using AIMS, ACARS, MET PLUS, Report Engine etc. He/ she will be responsible for:
- Assist the Flight Dispatchers in monitoring VHF/HF/SATCOM/ACARS communication on real time basis and maintaining records/logs of the same.
- Will have readily available information on latest weather, airfield limitations etc. for assistance to Flight Dispatcher and Flight Crew.
- Assist Flight dispatcher in Flight follow-up.
- Retrieve FIC/ADC for all flights and follow-up wherever ATS plan not available, take appropriate action i.e. to extract ATS PLAN from OFP and send it to respective station / ATC unit.
- Monitor maintenance status of Aircraft and ZFW change mails and to inform Flight Dispatchers accordingly.
- Attend incoming telephone calls and transfer calls to respective Flight Dispatcher i.e. according to responsibilities assigned.
More Indigo jobs
Similar Flight Dispatcher jobs
- 0 applicants
- Mid-Level, Senior
- 1 hour shift
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Free parking
- Annual bonus
- Hurry up
- Preparation and submission of ATS flight plans
- Preparation of Operational Flight Plans